Grotte di Rescia: learn more about our opening hours and tickets!
Please note we will be closed on Monday 26th August!
The regular visit of the Rescia Caves and its park will be possible from April on.
from April 1st to May 31st: Sunday 10:00am – 12:00am / 2:00pm – 5:30pm
from June 1st to June 30th: Monday – Saturday 2:00pm – 5:30pm / Sunday 10:00am – 12:00am / 2:00pm – 5:30pm
from July 1st to September 14th: Monday – Saturday 2:00pm – 6:00pm / Sunday 10:00am – 12:00am / 2:00pm – 6:00pm
from September 15th to October 15th: Sunday 10:00am – 12:00am / 2:00pm – 5:30pm
– Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
– Additional visits are possible upon request. For more information, call + 39 3349228491.
ATTENTION PLEASE! The caves could not be visited in case of severe weather.
- Adults: 7 €
- Residents ticket: 3 €
- Children (3-10 years old): 3 €
- Infants (under 3 years old): gratis
- Young people (11-18 years old) and over 65: 5 €
- Family ticket*: 18 €
*2 adults and 2 children (3-18 years old)
Cash payment only!