Grotte di Rescia: find out about our opening hours and tickets!
Opening hours from June 1st to September 13th:
BOOKING IS COMPULSORY! Buy your tickets on our website or by phone at +39 3349228491.
- Indipendent tour: every day 10:45am – 11:30am – 2:00pm – 2:45pm – 3:30pm – 4:15pm
- Guided Tour in Italian: on Thursday and on Saturday 5:00pm; on Friday and on Sunday 09:00am
- Guided Tour in English or German: on Thursday and on Saturday 09:00am; on Friday and on Sunday 5:00pm
Additional visits are possible upon request. For more information, call + 39 3349228491.
COVID-19 preventive measures:
- normal body temperature under 37,5 °C
- practice social distancing: maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and others
- wear face covering (except children under the age of 6 years)
- cough and sneeze in your elbow or in a tissue, NOT your hand
Single ticket without guide: indipendent visit to the Rescia caves, the gorge of Saint Julia with its waterfall and to the small surrounding park.
- Adults: 7 €
- Infants (under 3 years old): gratis
- Children (3-10 years old): 3 €
- Young people (11-18 years old): 5 €
- Senior (aged 65+ with ID): 5 €
- Disabled visitor (upon presentation of a proof of eligibility): 3 €
- Tourist guide (upon presentation of supporting documents): 3 €
- Teacher (upon presentation of supporting documents): 3 €
- Family ticket*: 18 €
- Groups (minimum of 25 people): price upon request
- Guided tours or tailored tours outside of the general public opening times: upon request
*2 adults and 2 children (3-18 years old)
Cash payment only!
ATTENTION PLEASE! The caves could not be visited in case of severe weather.