Grotte di Rescia: learn more about our opening hours and tickets!
The regular visit of the Rescia Caves and its park will be possible from April on.
from April 1st to May 31st: Sunday 10:00am – 12:00am / 2:00pm – 5:30pm
from June 1st to June 30th: Monday – Saturday 2:00pm – 5:30pm / Sunday 10:00am – 12:00am / 2:00pm – 5:30pm
from July 1st to September 14th: Monday – Saturday 2:00pm – 6:00pm / Sunday 10:00am – 12:00am / 2:00pm – 6:00pm
from September 15th to October 15th: Sunday 10:00am – 12:00am / 2:00pm – 5:30pm
– Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
– Additional visits are possible upon request. For more information, call + 39 3349228491.
ATTENTION PLEASE! The caves could not be visited in case of severe weather.
- Adults: 7 €
- Residents ticket: 3 €
- Children (3-10 years old): 3 €
- Infants (under 3 years old): gratis
- Young people (11-18 years old) and over 65: 5 €
- Family ticket*: 18 €
- Groups (minimum of 25 people): price upon request
- Guided tours or tailored tours outside of the general public opening times: upon request
*2 adults and 2 children (3-18 years old)
Cash payment only!