Grotte di Rescia: find out about our opening hours and tickets!
Buy your tickets on our website or by phone at +39 3757383807.
- Monday – Friday 14:00 – 17:30 (last admission 17:30)
- Saturday 11:00 – 12:30 (last admission 12:30) and 14:00 – 17:30 (last admission 17:30)
- Sunday 10:45 – 12:30 (last admission 12:30) and 14:00 – 17:30 (last admission 17:30)
Guided Tour in English, German or Italian: always possible upon request.
Additional visits are possible upon request. For more information, call + 39 3757383807.
BOOKING IS RECOMMENDED: visits to the Rescia Caves are bound to fixed admission times. Because the numer of admission tickets per day is limited, we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance.
Single ticket without guide: indipendent visit to the Rescia caves, the gorge of Saint Julia with its waterfall and to the small surrounding park.
- Adults: 7 €
- Infants (under 3 years old): gratis
- Children (3-10 years old): 3 €
- Young people (11-18 years old): 5 €
- Senior (aged 65+ with ID): 5 €
- Disabled visitor (upon presentation of a proof of eligibility): 3 €
- Tourist guide (upon presentation of supporting documents): 3 €
- Teacher (upon presentation of supporting documents): 3 €
- Family ticket*: 18 €
- Groups (minimum of 25 people): price upon request
- Guided tours or tailored tours outside of the general public opening times: upon request
*2 adults and 2 children (3-18 years old)
Cash payment only!
ATTENTION PLEASE! The caves could not be visited in case of severe weather.